Thursday 14 June 2012

Greatest Indian






Today in the morning after having my cup of tea i thought of this post. A few days ago one of the INDIAN news channel hosted a show asking to vote for the greatest Indian. Now you might think ''what is the issue in that'' ?
Well the contest question was asked in this manner ---------
 Who is the greatest Indian ''after'' Mahatma Gandhi ?

 The contest pissed me off not because Mr. Gandhi is already on the top rank or i did not win , i want to ask all of  you readers, why the hell these guys are forcefully trying to put into our mind that Gandhi is the greatest INDIAN and everyone other - rank after him. Are they afraid of Gandhi not getting votes ? to win the contest or is it something else ????????????


Well click this link for Dr Ambedkar's interview with BBC taken in year 1955 where he told about the true facts of Gandhi. Dr. Ambedkar clearly mentions Gandhi as an Orthodox human supporting caste system.


These is definitely a specific community who want's to rule over all Indian's by playing different types of mind games.

You might think me as a racist guy with red eyes spitting venom against a specific religion but believe me that's not the case i am not trying to hurt people sentiment, I am just trying to reveal the true INDIAN history which is been kept hidden from the people and about the hidden caste discrimination going on, especially in INDIA.



                                                                                                                   By - Rahul R Moon.


2 comments:

  1. I come from Glasgow Scotland, so I live in an area with quite a lot of cultures and I find this blog to be a great conversation starter with my Indian friends. I'm always on the lookout for different views and I enjoy your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Ryan,Thank you very much, i hope we will share some good conversation in future.

      Delete